We have an opening for a Roof Truss Designer
Working at the Leduc Truss design office location as part of the technical design team in the preparation of truss layouts and truss designs for residential, multi-family and agricultural projects.
- The Roof Truss Design Manager
- Troubleshoot specifications, blueprints, architectural, engineering and related construction design drawings.
- Creating roof truss and roof design layout drawings in 2D and 3 design roof from blueprints, architectural and engineering drawings.
- Communicating with sales, pre-production and production scheduling teams with design related questions.
- Participates in the review of design work and have designs reviewed by other members of the design team.
- Accompanies sales personnel to customer projects/offices when required for any related design matters.
- A workweek is 5 days, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day, commencing at 8am
- Designers are entitled to a 15 minute break in the morning, and a 15 minute break in the afternoon.
- Designers are allowed one hour for lunch / personal time and this is unpaid.
- Designers maybe required to work overtime, with paid compensation.
- This is a full time salaried position and outline in your employment letter.
- A strong background CAD, Mitek, Alpine software or similar design drawing applications.
- A continuous understanding of the truss design software.
- Completion of high school, completion of college/ vocational or technical training in architectural, engineering or civil drafting.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, courteous, punctual, meticulous and reliable.
- Attend additional technical training and software training courses as required.
- Please send your resume in confidence to Careers.email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in Leduc Truss. We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties at this time.
All unsolicited resumes sent to Leduc Truss will be considered the property of Leduc Truss and we shall have the right to hire that applicant at our discretion and without any fee or commission owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or organization. For future consideration, please contact our offices.